Body Contouring in Greeley, CO
What is body contouring?
Body contouring involves the treatment of targeted sections of a patient’s body in order to create tighter and smoother skin and a more defined body shape. Often, when substantial weight is lost, individuals may be left with excessive, uneven, or loose skin. To remedy this, weight loss doctors can use a number of treatment options to help contour the skin to a more appealing shape.
Treatment options offered by Dr. Chima Nwizu that aid in effective body contour sculpting include:
Why is body contouring performed?
Body contouring is used to:
- Reshape loose, stretched, uneven, or excessive skin
- Tighten skin in the tummy area (commonly performed after pregnancy)
- Boost self-confidence by trimming and slimming problem areas
- Supplement other weight loss programs and treatments, including diet counseling and exercise
What does body contouring involve?
If you are interested in body contour treatments, the first step involves making an appointment to visit our Greeley weight loss clinic for a consultation. Dr. Nwizu will evaluate your current concerns and overall health, and then make a recommendation for the best body contouring treatment option for your needs.
What are the advantages of body contouring?
There are many advantages to undergoing body contouring treatment:
- Treatments can be done in one office visit (though some treatments will require more than one session or follow-up visits, depending on your individual needs)
- All body contouring treatments offered by Dr. Nwizu are non-invasive and patients will experience minimal or no discomfort
- Body contouring can help enhance and improve your look as part of a comprehensive weight loss plan
If you are suffering from weight problems and are not meeting weight loss goals on your own, the first step is scheduling an evaluation with Dr. Nwizu to see if you are a candidate for body contouring treatment. Dr. Nwizu has more than 20 years of experience in his field, and is a trusted healthcare provider. Call (970) 378-8000 today or fill out the form on this page to schedule an appointment now.