Cellulite Treatment & Reduction in Greeley, CO
What is cellulite reduction?
Cellulite is a result of underlying fat deposits built up beneath the skin’s surface. The fat deposits can cause a dimpled, lumpy appearance on the skin, often on the legs or tummy. In the past, patients turned to invasive cellulite removal procedures to remedy this condition, such as liposuction. However, with today’s cellulite reduction technology, cellulite can be removed using non-invasive body contouring treatments in a weight loss clinic.
Some of the best cellulite treatments include:
- Verju laser system (also known as a cellulite treatment laser)
- Vibration plate therapy
- Erchonia variable percussor therapy
Why is cellulite reduction performed?
Cellulite reduction is used to:
- Decrease the appearance of skin dimples and dents
- Create smoother, healthier-looking skin
- Supplement other weight loss programs and treatments
What does cellulite reduction involve?
If you are interested in cellulite reduction, the first step involves making an appointment to visit our Greeley weight loss clinic for a consultation. Dr. Nwizu will evaluate your current concerns and overall health, and then make a recommendation for the best cellulite treatment option for your needs.
Treatments will vary in length and number of sessions, depending upon the type of cellulite reduction treatment and the individual. However, most patients can expect to undergo a short series of in-office treatments followed by post-treatment visits to track results.
What are the advantages of cellulite reduction?
There are numerous advantages to undergoing cellulite treatment:
- Improves the appearance and texture of the skin
- Reduces the look of aging or stretch marks
- Recovers skin following substantial weight loss or gain
- Can be performed in conjunction with other weight loss therapies
- It is a non-invasive treatment
If you are suffering from cellulite and looking for an effective solution for cellulite reduction, the first step is scheduling an evaluation with Dr. Nwizu. Dr. Nwizu has more than 20 years of experience in his field, and is a trusted healthcare provider. Call 970.378.8000 today or fill out the form on this page to schedule an appointment now.